Pale Moon 24
Pale Moon 24.6.2 + Portable (x86x64)
Program Version, 24.6.2
Language, English + English
Platform, x86 + x64
Developer, Pale Moon
Medicine, not required (Freeware)
Windows XP | Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 (x86 / x64)
Pale Moon – a modified version of the popular browser Mozilla Firefox. The main difference between Pale Moon on its cross-platform prototype is optimized for work only in a Windows environment, which in turn leads to a significant increase in speed (up to 25%). Also browser for its operation requires SSE2 with modern processor support (e.g. Pentium IV or Athlon 64). In the rest of the Pale Moon is identical to its pre-image (for example to retain full compatibility with Firefox extensions).
* Based entirely on the source code Firefox
* Optimized for modern CPUs
* Uses less memory than FF < br /> * High speed of page rendering and script handling
* Supports SVG and the Canvas, downloadable fonts, WOFF and some HTML5
* support for extensions, themes and persons browser Firefox
* Separate versions for 32 ., and 64 bit operating systems
* There is an official crack (downloaded separately)
The procedure Russification,
1. To begin, go to the page http,//www.palemoon.org/langpacks.shtml official portal Pale Moon developers with language packs. The table below you will find a English language pack ru.xpi. After downloading this file, open it with a double click (if not followed «Install» offers). Answer in the affirmative to the question whether you want to integrate the file extension .xpi in your browser.
2. In the address bar Pale Moon email, about, config, and press Enter. configuration list appears in the window. Find it in the setting, general.useragent.locale
Double-click on it with the left mouse button. Instead of the «en-US» enter «ru-RU»
A point release to address some further outstanding issues with the overhauled rendering engine.
Automate rendering back-end selection and use cairo as appropriate.
This should fix start-up problems on all types of graphics cards regardless of vendor
Fix font subpixel rendering in menus when on cairo backend (D2D off)
Cairo,. Prevent falling back to padding when not strictly needed
Performance regression fix if D2D is not used. .
Azure, Use correct device offsets
Prevent crashes due to the allocation of source surfaces to errored surfaces
This prevents some miscellaneous browser crashes occurring with cairo on azure